Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Greetings~

The holidays are fast approaching and I am finding myself overwhelmed with the simple task of addressing Christmas cards this year.
Since I work a full time job and have so many other "projects" going on right now there just isn't enough hours in the day to do everything. Well, my creative juices have been flowing more than usual lately and I came up with this simple little "tutorial" on making Greeting Card Ornaments or whatever you want to call them.
All that is needed are some vintage photos you can download off of the web or vintage christmas cards you may already have, some lace, pipe cleaners, ribbon, and a glue stick.
Glue the lace to the photo, punch holes on top corners of your photo, insert your pipe cleaner through holes...a little twist on each end, then last but not least...tie your message tag with ribbon to one side of card.

And the finished product....
A vintage greeting card ornament that anyone would enjoy receiving.
I made these for my co-workers and they loved them!
Super Easy!!!
I like to call this a K.I.S.S. method project.
(keep it simple stupid)
Enjoy!
xx00 Lisa

1 comment:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Lisa, you are cleaver. Love this idea! Merry Christmas to my new blogging buddy, Theresa