Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town~

Christmas is one of my favorite time of year....I love to decorate my home inside and outside, make hot cocoa and sit with my family and watch all the classics on TV like:
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Frosty The Snowman,
and my favorite...Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
Sooo.......
when I saw these precious vintage santa mugs recently at a tag sale....well I just had to have them.

Upon examining the mugs a little closer at home, I noticed that
one of them had the name "Mark" written on the back....wonder who that is.

I thought that made it even more unique....a personalized santa mug.
How sweet!!

1 comment:

trash talk said...

I think Mark is the head elf or was. Since his mug was at a tag sale, he may have been replaced. Those are really cute. Debbie