Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Inspirational Day~

Since I am busy getting things ready for the Warrenton show in a few weeks, I really don't have much to blog about except that. I don't want to give all my secrets away before the big show, so I wanted to leave you with some photos of things that inspire me.

I cannot take credit for the following pictures, they are a mix of things I have collected from magazines.

In particular the Victoria Jan/Feb 2009 issue.

Lovely bed linens~

White ironstone pitcher filled with flowers~

Beautiful kitchen~

More white ironstone~

Soothing living room~

A lovely vignette~

Enjoy~

and

Have an Inspiring day~

Lisa

7 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Is this a hint that you will be bringing some ironstone with a hint of some white things? I know you are busy because I'm in the same boat, not enough hours in the day! See you soon my friend.

The Painted Nest said...

Thank-you so much for your visit to my site!!! And you even chose to follow me around~~~that was so nice~ I love having company !! Thank-you for adding me to your list!!! I love to visit you also, you always have so many pretty things to look at!!! I love all the white and cream!!!! Blessings, Deborah

trash talk said...

If this is your inspiration, I know your space is going to be beautiful!!! I'm just getting to read a few blogs and wanted to say thank you for putting up the prayer request for Jenn. That means so much to me. She is holding her own and everyday is another gift from God for the baby to grow a little more.

Another couple of fun things to do with eggs is plant grass or sweet alyssum in them. I also love the confetti eggs at Easter! I know they have a name but I never can remember it.

Thank you again for being such a great friend and support.

Blessings, Debbie

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Oh How I wish I could come to that show!! I hope you sell out...I know you would if I were going to be there!
Smiles,
Beth

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Hopefully I will get a chance to come by and meet ya! Where is your booth at? xo...deb

Faded Plains said...

Love your inspitration pictures...especially that creamy white sofa and all the ironstone.

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Lisa, I enjoyed every image you posted, my kind of liking. Have a good time!