Monday, March 16, 2009

Todays Inspiration~

Todays inspiration comes from one of my most favorite magazines around...Veranda. I absolutely love going over and over the pages of so many enchanting places. I never tire of reviewing the same stories and articles because each time I visit, I see something new.
The following pictures are from the Veranda Jan/Feb 2009 issue.
A wonderful spot to sit and relax and chat with friends~
A dream kitchen~

Beautiful arches~ Stone and granite table~

Another relaxing space to read a book and sip a cup of coffee~I have kept every single copy of Veranda since 1998. You should see the stacks in my closet!
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational places as much as I enjoyed showing them to you.
Wishing you all a wonderful week~
Lisa

3 comments:

The Texas Woman said...

I agree with ya! I love Veranda...especially when Renee buys them and passes them on for me to read! Don't you just love the cowhide on the floor in the last photo?

The Texas Woman

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Veranda does have some inspiring pictures!! Those you picked are lovely.

Hugs in TX,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Christina said...

What beautiful photographs! Thank you for bringing such pleasure and beauty!

Happy Easter,

Christina


Grand Duchess Elizabeth