Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Miss Vintage Bunny~

With the approach of Spring and Easter upon us, I had to share my latest Thrift Store find.
A Vintage Bunny dressed in a tea-stained linen and lace dress.
I fell in love with her the minute I set my eyes on her.
Isn't she precious?

Look at the detail of the dress...the bottom is made of lace~



I know these pictures don't do her justice~Being that her dress is tea-stained, I figure she will be a perfect match with my tea-stained eggs I made last week.

Happy Hunting~

Lisa

9 comments:

Maison Douce said...

What a great find, Lisa!!! The dress is so sweet!!
Isabel

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What a cutie!! I always love Easter, still miss making Easter baskets for my boys. I might just make them one this year even though they are too old for them. Or, are they ever too old to receive something from me? Hmmm, I think not!

Designs on 47th Street said...

She is just precious with her tea stained dress. Don't you just love the hunt and then looking at what you have found once at home finding a perfect spot for your new treasure??

Donna

Tootsie said...

she is lovely! what a great find!

suzeeez said...

ou did well....I would have grabbed her too. I love her dress.
:o) Sue

Barn House said...

Great find...really love the egg idea! Thanks for sharing...

The Charm House said...

Lisa, I love your precious, Miss Vintage Bunny! I just wanted to also thank you for your encouagement during my break-down on my blog! Sometimes we just need to ask the questions to find the needed answers that are floating in our crazy heads!
Have an awesome day getting ready for Spring!
Hugs,
Yvette

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

She's adorable!

LillaFlisan said...

What a lovely blogg you got!

Hugs

Flisan, sweden