Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Spy, With My Little Eyes~

Greetings to all this evening! I'm so excited to show you my treasures from my weekend trip and I know that many of you are just itchin' to see what goodies I acquired.

Please excuse my photos...as I've said before, I'm so needing a better camera...it's just not in my budget at the moment.

1. a cream pitcher with gold trim
2. a napkin holder
3. a child's bible
4. a crochet cross
5. a single curtain panel

close-up of a child's bible and crochet cross




a couple of children's vintage gowns


close-up of childs gown



"blurry" angel wings...sorry!




and last but not least....a ruby red glass birdie sitting on the angel wings


As I was posting the pictures, I noticed that everything I bought was white, cream, or beige...except for the ruby glass birdie.


Enjoy!


XXOO~

Lisa

2 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Lisa, I have a little something for you on my blog...
Isabel

The Rustic Victorian said...

I love the crochet cross, my grandmother made me one when she gave me my first bible.