Saturday, January 24, 2009

To Recognize or Not~

I Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! My day started out with a lovely note from Renee at Cottage Lifestyle who has been so generous to award me with The Lemonade Award! It's such an honor to be recognized by such thoughtful individuals whom we may have not actually met in person, but the bond and friendship is still there. That is what's so special about blogging.


This award is about bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.

Here's what you have to do:

Upon receiving The Lemonade Award, you also pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.


Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.










And I can't leave out my 2 favorite gals who inspire me everyday to keep doing what I love!




Really, everyone in blogland deserves an award in my book for their Attitude and Gratitude!


Have a wonderful weekend ya'll!!!


Lisa

12 comments:

Mindy said...

Well, Yee Haw! Thank you, Lisa! This wonderful world of blogging is just so fun, getting to meet new folks and sharing ideas and life. I appreciate the nod. ~Mindy

lorhen82 said...

Thank you Lisa! It's really sweet of you to include me for this honor! I couldn't agree more with Mindy about all the people I get to meet through blogging. You guys are all the best!!! ~Lori

The Rustic Victorian said...

Thank you Lisa!
I would put the logo on my blog, but that is the problem I am having...it is not letting me do "gadgets",,,I don't know why, so I will have to figure that out first.
Thanks again!
Marcie

Maison Douce said...

Thank you so much, Lisa, I am truly honored!! I can't believe all the fun I am having with all you guys!!! Looking at the mountain of dirty clothes near the washer, maybe a little too much fun...!!
Isabel

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

~Thank you soooo much!!!~
~It has been so lovely meeting you here in bloggy land~
I love coming to your sight~
so beautiful~
~Amy~

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for this award. I really appreciate you thinking of me. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Lisa, This is very sweet of you to think of me for this award. I'm going to put this on the side bar and to acknowledge you. I really appreciate the award! Thanks, Sandy

trash talk said...

Lisa you are an absolute dollbaby! Thank you so much and I will be sure to put this up in the coming week. Thanks for including me in such a great group and thank you for putting a cherry on top of what was a great day. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog, adding me to your blog roll, I've added you to mine as well and for entering the Valentine's Day giveaway. Hope to see you around.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Wonderful blog!!! Enjoyed my visit!

cotedetexas said...

thanks for your sweet comment today!!!
Joni

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the link, Lisa. Those are gorgeous. I think that might be German, but I'm not sure either.