Wednesday, January 07, 2009

News In The Booth~

As I said earlier this week, I would post some more pics of what I've been working on in my booth. I still have some more work to do on it, but I wanted to post some new vignettes before things get sold. It seems that when I get something put together, a piece from one of the vignettes gets sold and I have to start all over again (I'm obsessive compulsive about things like that). Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy my work. I have fun, that's what counts.

(she keeps an eye on things for me, ha! ha!)

(a bowl full of earbobs!)

(I made these cards to display the earbobs)

(fun stuff for New Years 2009...Cheers!)

Hugs and Kisses,

Lisa

8 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Lisa, love the manni that keeps an eye on things, we all need one like that!

trash talk said...

I love that you called them earbobs. So "Gone with the Wind"! It really all looks fab. Debbie

Maison Douce said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my giveaway on your blog, I really appreciate it!!
Isabel

Stina said...

Lovely pictures.:-)

Mindy said...

Your cards for the earbobs are great! And I love that guard. The hat makes her look like she is really peering out at everyone. ~Mindy

The Charm House said...

I love your earbobs!!! So creative! Great Blog~ I enjoyed it!
Yvette

Candy said...

Hi Lisa, my daughter and I would definitely hit your booth! I presented a little tour of my visit to a local show yesterday on my blog and had so much fun doing it.

Candy said...

Hi Lisa, love your booth! I did a little virutal tour of my visit to a local antique mart on my blog and had so much fun!