Monday, February 09, 2009

Birdie, Birdie~

I was standing on the back patio last night waiting for my doggie to do his business and I looked up at the ceiling fan only to find a pigeon perched up on the fan blade. It was quite windy and a little chilly, so I don't know if he/she was trying to get out of the wind and cold or he/she was lost and couldn't find it's way because it was dark. I stood there for a good while watching it and it just sat there, it never moved.
So, I grabbed my camera and took a picture of this pigeon sitting on the fan blade. I even got up in the middle of the night to see if it still was there and guess what....it was! WEIRD!!! But in the morning it was gone. Bye Bye Birdie!!!
Blessings to all!
~Lisa

2 comments:

trash talk said...

Next thing you know there will be a nest up there. How much fun would that be? Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Glad you saw him, or he/she might have been doing their business on YOU! They are so bad about that.