Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome A New Blogger~

I'd like to take this time to introduce you to a new blog and website.


This is an individual who enjoys his work and wants to share his love of making furniture with others. His name is David and he has just started A Carpenters Touch blog. David also has a website http://www.acarpenterstouch.com/ where you can view more of his wonderful furniture and other handcrafted items he sells.
Just look at this to die for pie safe. I love that it's RED!


Oh! BTW, he sells the signs too!!

Join me in welcoming David to the world of blogging by paying him a visit sometime.
XXOO
Lisa

5 comments:

DT Computers said...

Thank you for doing a post about my page.. You have made me feel very welcomed to the blogging world..

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Thank you Lisa, for the lovely comment and the sweet story of the little girl. The answer to your question concerning the white china, yes I still have them.

Now I'm off to check out the guys blog. Sounds very interesting and thanks for letting us know.

The Texas Woman said...

I'm headed towards his blog now!

The Texas Woman

Marie-Nostalgi och Romantik said...

Hello and thank you for your visit on my blog! Its so nice to find new friends and blogs to enjoy...
I have to look on this side you recommend, its very unusual with blogging carpenters... I think!
Hugs
marie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Love the red cubbard. I've gone over to welcome him. Hope you are having a great Friday, T