Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some Exciting News~

A while back I introduced you to a new venture of mine through a new blog. My plan was to transition from Antiques and More Blog to the new blog, but that is taking longer than anticipated. For now, I will manage both blogs until it gets to be too much for me to handle.

So, it looks like my dream of starting a business is finally taking some shape and will be under the name of ~La Rustique Market~. I am very excited to say I will have a booth in Warrenton/RoundTop for the 2009 Texas Antique Show. Of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing...just that I have wanted this for a long time, and now I'm going to do it!

Look for the dates to pop up on my sidebar along with a banner letting you know when I'll be there. I may even give you a peek as to what I'll be selling!

I look forward to meeting you if you plan to shop or sell there this Spring!
Hugs to all~
Lisa

7 comments:

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Oh yes Lisa, do show us what you'll be selling. Because hey you never know if maybe we would like to buy something, if your willing to go that route, or just to show us to make us die, wishing we had it.

Anyways I'm excitied for you having a booth to sell your great things, and I'm sure you are going to do just find. Later, Sandy

Lana Manis said...

I'm sure you are very excited about your new shop and the Roundtop show! Please take lots of photos!

sepiadreams said...

Hi, would love for you to add me to your follower list. Thank you for checking mine out which gave me the opportunity to find you. I am definitely adding you to mine....Hugzzz...Tiina...

trash talk said...

This is such exciting news! WooHoo!!! You're going to be joining the rest of us nutjobs at a show that just has to be seen or worked to be believed. Debbie

THE VERANDA said...

How great! I'll be checking back to see where you are setting up at the show. You will have so much fun -- hard work -- but FUN!

The Texas Woman said...

Can't wait to meet you at the bloggers party at Warrenton!

SHOW US YOUR STUFF!

The Texas Woman

Dixie said...

Good luck with Warrenton! Ricky and I plan to go... hope we'll find you there... it's so huge... ya never know! Dixie