Sunday, February 15, 2009

Candlelit Evening~

One of my most favorite things to do once the sun goes down, is to light all the candles in the house and sit in candlelight. I love to see the flames dancing about like beautiful little ballerinas. The scent of the candles also makes the house smell wonderful and I feel like I'm taken away by all the senses to another world.
On this beautiful Sunday evening I want to leave you with a photo of my mantle vignette in candlelight.

So light some candles in your home and be swept away, if only for a while, to another place.



Enjoy My Sweet Friends~



~Lisa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is lovely. I love candle light and very low lights too...so cozy. Thanks for letting us share your Sun. evening.
marcie

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I'm with you my friend, I too love candles. Thanks for the reminder, I need to light a few!

trash talk said...

That is just a beautiful photo and so calming. Just what I need after the weekend I had! Debbie

delighted heart said...

Beautiful! I love candlelight too. We had a candlelight dinner with the kids for Valentines Friday. I'll be posting photos tomorrow.
Blessings!
Patti

Faded Plains said...

Your mantle looks just beautiful...I especially love how the feathers look in the candlelight.

Anonymous said...

me again...thanks for stopping by our blog. We'll add you to our blog list too. Have a great day!
marcie

lori miller vintage design co said...

I had to visit...love your mantle it is beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the Kudos.
Lori

Mindy said...

Ahhh...great music, lighting and scents. I love it! ~Mindy