Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Romantic Settings~

I'm inspired this evening by all the blogs that are decorated for Valentine's Day. There are posts about vintage cake toppers, handmade wreaths, and scanned valentine's and sooooo much more that I felt like I wasn't doing my part. I just haven't had much time lately to be creative and make sweet gifts so I decided to put some romantic vignettes together for Valentine's Day.
Remember this was done like in one hours time. So please excuse that thrown together look.
Oh! If you want, you are welcomed to use some ideas for your own home.
It's always an honor to me when someone borrows or copies (whatever you want to call it) ideas.

I LOVE Red Amaryllis.....

Wouldn't this make a lovely invitation to a Valentine's Brunch?

Join me at my home for a Valentine Brunch~
Saturday, February 14th
at half past ten o'clock in the morning

And More Beautiful Red Amaryllis.....


OMG! Why I didn't think of this before...



My daughter will turn 13 on Valentine's Day. I think I'll host a Valentine Brunch for her and her friends.

It could also serve as an etiquette lesson in attending parties. Teenagers could use a lesson or two on how to conduct themselves at social functions.

If there was more time to prepare I would host a Valentine Brunch Blog-Style!


Enjoy and have yourself an evening full of LOVE~

Lisa



1 comment:

Honey Bend Vintage said...

Great table setting! Enjoyed your blog!
Bristol