Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breaking News~


We interrupt this program so we can bring you breaking news that's just come in...The latest news going around blogland. While surfing blogger last night there was some interesting information about a so- called blogger who goes by the name of Debbie Talking Trash aka Miss Lazy. Her photo was on the front pages of Garden Antqs Vintage and Veranda's blogspot.

Debbie is throwing the "party of the century" as one blogster put it. The news of her party has hit the airwaves. There's talk of this party in every household tonight as we speak. Not since the episode of "Who Shot JR" on Dallas has there been this much talk of a celebrity in Texas!



I don't know about you but I'm dying to see who she brings as her date, because by the looks of this photo Cat Daddy isn't very happy who she's saying "Hi"! to.

I declare! What's this world coming to?

Stay tuned to this blog for more news as it becomes available.

4 comments:

trash talk said...

How many stinking photos of me ARE out there in blogland, for goodness sake! You girls are cracking me up...I sure hope I can deliver.

The pressure is on. Dress-check. Date-check check. Party list---gotta go do the party list!

So many details, so little time! Thanks for the huge shoutout. This is what makes blogging so much fun...our own little support group. So much better than paying for therapy. Debbie

THE VERANDA said...

Was the 'Who Shot JR' episode the one that turned out to be just a dream? This better not be a dream! I'm soooo needing a party!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

You is quite a celebrity, glad I can say I knew her when....Too funny!!

Pam @ Frippery said...

I am ready to party! Pam