Friday, February 13, 2009

HRH~100th Post Celebration Party~

In honor of Helen Louise and the 100th post, her daughter, Debra Lynn (Her Royal Highness) is having a Celebration Party-Blog Style. How appropriate to honor someone as special as your Mother on this pre-Valentine's Day. I am so very honored to be a part of this wonderful celebration and to be witness to one of the most elaborate events about to make history in blogland.
Now, being that this is my first Blog Style Party, I wasn't sure how to approach this so I'm just gonna dig right into it. Allright! Here's me and my date ready to paint this party RED! Meet Mr. Black Mannequinn. I know what you're thinking...where's his head? Well, I like my men all body and no brains! And yes, that's me in my Valentine party frock! It's a size 4 BTW and it doesn't zip up all the way. I haven't been a size 4 since high school! I figure no one's gonna notice with all the other action going on. After all, this is Debra Lynn's day and I wouldn't dare take the spotlight away from her.




My date has LOVE written all over!

Hmmm...I wonder if Debra Lynn will let me have a dance with Harry?



I just want ya'll to know that this is the reason I continue to blog. I treasure each and every acquaintance made through blogging and I pray that these friendships last a lifetime. Nothing can compare to the love and support I get from blogging with my newfound FRIENDS! Oh! and I get to PARTY at the same time, even though the dishes are piled high in the sink and my husband and child don't have any clean clothes to wear. I will get that under control as soon as I get to have some FUN first!

What else can I say except that when Miss Talking Trash puts on a party it's like no other!
She's not only Queen for a day, she's a Queen everyday!
You Go Girl!!!
Well, are ya'll ready to PARTY???
Cause I am!
Now point me in the direction of the champagne table!
Now for a toast:
"CHEERS to Helen Louise, her daughter Debra Lynn
and to all the bloggers out there attending and not, may you all continue to be blessed for all the great things you do for one another".
Have a Happy Day!
~Lisa

12 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

"Well, I like my men all body and no brains!" Hahahaha lol!! So that's been my problem with men...all mine have had heads! Dang...lol:)
You two look marvelous!!

trash talk said...

Atta Girl! That's the kind of man to have...one that doesn't give orders, talk back and lets me do all the talking. I am in love with him already. Yes, I think you need to dance with Harry while I just have a little heart to heart with your date. I can tell him secrets and what can he do about it?

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun. This is my first blogger party to hostess so I am a little new to this too. I don't know if I followed all the proper etiquette, but I really don't care. I'm just here to have a good time and make some great friends along the way. You are proof that I am succeeding!
BTW, You look Gawjus! Your trashy Texas Friend, HRH Debra Lynn. Mother says Hi too. Now let me get you something tall and cool(Not Harry!). Do you want to sit by the band?

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I love your outfit and your date!! I'll be there shortly...

Mindy said...

Your date is HOT! Love your feathers. Party on, girl! ~Mindy

Pam @ Frippery said...

Cheers Lisa! Love the party frock and your date is looking good.

Lauri Evans said...

Thanks for adding me Lisa, and I will do the same. I just love TNT and any friend of hers is a friend of mine. Pass the Champaige, cheers Lauri@chippys

THE VERANDA said...

You look FaB U LOuS!! And your date isn't too shabby either. See you at the party... Maggie

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Careful how much dancing you do! With that dress not zipped up all the way, you just might steal the show!

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Love your date - agreeable, no back-talking - sounds great!

Thanks for the visit. I have added you to my blog roll, too.

Enjoy the party!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! Isn't it a spectacular party?

Thanks for visiting me on the domestic fringe. Do come back soon!

-FringeGirl

trash talk said...

WHAT!!! Your dress is partially unzipped? Is it strapless. Quick, somebody hand me the Alabama chrome! Debbie

trash talk said...

Just wanted to drop by one more time and say thank you for helping to make this party idea of mine a success. Debbie